As a professional floor cleaning maintenance and restoration company, our business is the cleaning and restoration of your floor to an exceptional finish. Our staff have a wealth of experience in commercial hard floor cleaning, sealing and polishing. Our business practices are carried out to the very highest standard and we promise to provide you with a cost effective cleaning solution.
Flooring manufactures often recommend the application of a floor sealer or polish to protect and prolong the life of your floors. Our staff are on hand to assess the condition of you floor, recommend the appropriate products to enhance and protect it and provide an ongoing maintenance program. Even the appearance of the most heavily soiled floors can be enhanced.
Pristine hard floors are a great addition to any home or business, they are durable, cost-effective and stylish but to keep them looking good when they can become worn and dirty is an important job. For a business you only get one chance to make a first impression and having an immaculate floor instantly improves the appearance of any building.
- Cleaning / Stripping / Sealing / Polishing
- Not only do we clean floors, we also protect them too
- All types of hard floors can be cleaned, maintained and polished, including; Wood, Quarry Tile, Slate, Natural Stone, Terrazzo, Linoleum, Vinyl & Concrete.
- Whatever the floor type and whatever your need, HB Cleaning North Ltd has the solution.
- We can customise a maintenance-care programme for your needs to ensure your Hard Floors are regularly and correctly maintained.
- Well maintained and presented floors enhance your professional image, while providing a clean, safe working environment. It is also a vitally important aspect to prevent the higher costs of refurbishment and premature replacement
Universities, Schools, Hotels, Houses, Veterinary Surgeries, Doctors Surgeries, Industrial Units, Nurseries, Sports Centres & Garden Centres.
Floor polish stripping is required when an existing floor polish has lost its bright appearance and has degraded through wear or due to poor maintenance. When no longer actively performing or offering adequate protection, removal of the old polish/dressing is necessary, prior to refinishing of the floor. It requires skill to achieve the correct consistency of application when oiling or polishing a floor. Professional application transforms a previously dull floor into a beautifully finished floor that both looks fantastic and offers a good level of protection.
For further information, advice or to book your professional floor sealing contact HB Cleaning North Ltd.