We provide professional internal & external high-level cleaning services to commercial and industrial clients in the North West of England, and beyond.
Our fully trained team are professionally qualified to work at height, always meeting strict health & safety guidelines.
Every job is individually assessed and Risk Assessments & Plan of Works carried out and provided before work commences – this makes us the perfect choice for all your intricate and specialist cleaning needs.
Outsourcing the job to the professionals is the most cost effective & safest solution, leaving you and your employees to get on with what you do best.
With extreme attention to detail, we use a range of specialist equipment, including wireless inspection cameras, wet/dry high-level vacuums, extendable pressure washing lances and extendable/long reach poles. No job is too challenging, thanks to our many years’ experience.
We’re also IPAF-qualified (International Powered Access Federation) which enables us to use MEWPS (Mobile Elevated Work Platforms) to access those hard to reach areas.
With our extensive experience, we clean signage, cladding, stonework, render, glass canopies, ducting/pipework, light fittings, skylights, air vents, rooftop walkways, fascias & soffits.
Benefits of High-Level Cleaning
- High-level cleaning is not easy. Our expert team provide a professional and thorough service, with risk assessments carried out.
- Our specialist cleaning equipment ensures an excellent standard of service is achieved.
- Dirt, debris and dust is completely removed from hard-to-reach areas.
- Minimises long-term damage to buildings, avoiding expensive maintenance costs in the future.
- The build-up of dust can become a fire hazard – we can eliminate this risk.